Money doesn’t grow on trees. However, with the right investment planning, it can grow. Whether you want to invest to generate an income, or invest for growth, we can help. Our experienced team will provide top-quality advice and a wide range of investment solutions, designed to help you achieve your financial goals. All backed up with our first-class support and service.
- Investing for income – A range of fixed interest, equity and commercial property funds to suit your goals, circumstances and attitude to risk
- Growth and Income Portfolios – Investment portfolios designed to generate growth or income, taking into account an appropriate level of risk
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) – A tax-efficient investment with the potential to generate long-term capital growth and income
- Junior ISA – A tax-efficient way to build capital for your children’s financial future
- Investment Bonds – long-term investment planning products which allow you to spread risk, switch funds and reduce personal tax liability
- Unit Trusts – Medium to long-term investments with potential for capital growth and/or income with the option to utilise the annual CGT exemption
- Onshore and Offshore Investment Bonds – Medium to long-term investments with potential for capital growth and the option of tax deferred income via partial withdrawals
- Discretionary Fund Management*– Working together with Rowan Dartington, we can create and manage a bespoke share portfolio designed to match your risk profile and meet specific investment needs or preference.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are generally dependent on individual circumstances.
*Available through Rowan Dartington, the discretionary fund management and stockbroking arm of St. James’s Place.