Retirement means different things to different people. But whatever kind of future you’re looking forward to, and regardless of your current stage of life, you need to plan now to make your retirement as comfortable as possible.
We will start by reviewing your current pension arrangements and goals, and then give you choices appropriate to your needs. Our services include:
- Retirement planning – carefully chosen products and solutions to achieve the things that matter to you
- Maximising your pension fund – making your pension go further, taking into account the latest legislation and tax regulations
- Near retirement advice – helping you make the right choices about how to use your pension fund, including: Uncrystallised Funds Pension Lump Sums, drawdown and annuities
- Self-Invested Pension Plans (SIPPs) – tax-efficient, flexible pension savings plans
- Employees – helping you make the best decisions now to give you the future you want
- Employers – assisting you with the understanding and fulfilment of your pension obligations
- Self-employed – specialist advice on the need to contribute to an individual pension scheme
- Trustees – Guidance, support and solutions for pension trustees
When it comes to pensions, taking professional advice today can make the world of difference tomorrow. Whether you’re years away from retirement, or it’s just round the corner, we’re here to help.
The value of a pension with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.